Today’s post is dedicated to a much needed leave in hair conditioner. My curly hair always gets dry and frizzy during this time of year when it’s between Winter and Spring and the weather is all over the place.
The best part of this recipe is that there are only four ingredients. So here we go:
- 1 spray bottle
- 1-2 tbs of your favourite hair mask OR leave in creme
- 2/3 of your spray bottle in water
- 1 tsp of macadamia oil or avocado oil or broccoli seed oil
- 5 drops of geranium oil (OPTIONAL)
- 5 drops of grapefruit oil (OPTIONAL)
I actually put the ingredients in order but this is how I like to mix my leave in spray!
- Grab a spray bottle that has a great sprayer to touch all of your strands
- I like to add some of Briogeo Curl Charisma creme .
- Then, I fill the bottle about two thirds of the way
- For me, I like to add one teaspoon of macadamia oil and broccoli seed oil
- After that, I might add some essential oils like geranium rose and grapefruit to make my hair smell awesome.
- Finally, close the lid and shake it up! And then you’re good to spray!
WHat’s your favourite hair product? Do you have your own hair spray recipe?